Julia Ratti is currently the President/CEO of the Girl Scouts of the Sierra Nevada. Councilwoman Ratti has a strong background in nonprofit management. As a small business owner, she was formerly the President of Strategic Management Services which provided capacity building, project management, facilitation services and association management to nonprofit and governmental organizations. Julia has fourteen years of nonprofit management experience including time as an executive director, program manager and eight years of experience providing consulting services. She received a Masters of Nonprofit Administration from the University of San Francisco and Bachelor of Arts, Photography degree from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Contact Council Member Julia Ratti
Office: (775) 353-2311
Am I in this ward? View the ward map to find out!
Boards and Commissions:
- Ready for Life Advisory Committee
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Sparks Tourism Facilities & Revitalization Steering Committee
- Washoe County District Board of Health
- Redevelopment Agency Vice Chair
- Historic Preservation Committee
- Legislative Team
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority, alternate
- Oversight Committee for School Facilities