Council Member Julia Ratti - Ward 1
Julia Ratti was first elected to the Sparks City Council in 2008, and again in 2012.
She is currently the Council Leadership Strategist with the Girl Scouts of the USA.
Councilwoman Ratti has a strong background in nonprofit management. As a small business owner, she was formerly the President of Strategic Management Services, which provided capacity building, project management, facilitation services and association management to nonprofit and governmental organizations.
Councilwoman Ratti has extensive nonprofit management experience including time as an executive director, program manager and consultant. She received a Masters of Nonprofit Administration from the University of San Francisco and Bachelor of Arts, Photography degree from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Contact Council Member Julia Ratti
Office: (775) 353-2311
Am I in this ward? View the ward map to find out!
BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS:
- Sparks Tourism Facilities & Revitalization Steering Committee
- Washoe County District Board of Health District
- Redevelopment Agency Chair
- Legislative Team
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority - Alternate
- Capitol Funding Protection Committee / Oversight Committee for School Facilities