City Of Sparks

Commercial Permits


If there is an issue within your community that you wish to report, please visit Citizen Requests to notify us! Please be aware that you may need to refresh your screen for the program to load properly.

Pre-Application Meetings:

We strongly encourage our customers to take advantage of Pre-Applications Meetings. These meetings are free and to the benefit of the applicant. During these meetings, the applicant is able to meet with department representatives to see if the property in question is able to be used in the manner desired and if the proposed plans are acceptable. If you would like to arrange a meeting, please speak to our Planning Department

Use for new commercial buildings and additions.
Use for commercial fences, patio covers and other miscellaneous items.
When required, two complete stamped and signed sets.
Use for commercial alterations.
Fire Department fence requirements.

Election to Defer Permit fees

Weighted Fixture Unit Work Sheet Info

Weighted Fixture Unit Interactive Worksheet

PERMIT SERVICES - 431 PRATER WAY - SPARKS, NV 89431 -P: (775) 353-2306

Back To Top