- Population 91,684
- Annual Fire Department Budget $16,196,000
- 38 + Square Miles within City Limits
- 5 paid Fire Stations, 6 Response Districts
- 109 Personnel. including administrative and Fire Prevention Staff
- 3-4 Person Engine Companies
- Average Call volume (25 per 24 hour period)
- Governing Body (Sparks City Council)
- ISO Rating 2
- Square Footage of Hotels & Motels - 1,289,390 sq. ft.
- Square Footage of Commercial Office Buildings - 21,628,041 sq. ft.
- Square Footage of Residential Dwellings - 21,500,000 sq. ft
- Tank Farm Property holding in excess of 13 million gallons of gasoline
Right Click on Map below and select "save target as" to download a detailed street map.
If you are in the white section of the map you are within the Sparks City Limits.
You will need Adobe Reader to view the file.