The City of Sparks is one of the leading providers of kids out-of-school programs in the Truckee Meadows. Year after year, evaluations for the youth watch programs cite the staff as one of the key attributes and the service as a lifeline for working parents.
Approximately 1,000 children in preschool through 7th grade are served daily with age appropriate recreational activities designed to promote socialization and peer interaction in a fun, safe environment.
IT'S TIME FOR SUMMER OUTBURST!! June 15 - August 7, 2015
Entering 1st - 7th Grade
- Parent Manual
- Cancellation Policy
- Program Details
- Week 2 Activity Schedule (June 22-26): 1st-2nd Grade; 3rd-4th Grade; 5th-7th Grade
- Week 3 Activity Schedule (June 29-July 2): 1st-2nd Grade; 3rd-4th Grade; 5th-7th Grade
- Week 4 Activity Schedule (July 6-10): 1st-2nd Grade; 3rd-4th Grade; 5th-7th Grade
- Please read our Revised Cancellation Policy 2015-16 effective August 10, 2015
- Emergency Information Form - A new form is required at the start of each school year prior to the first date of attendance. The form must be submitted in person by parent (with picture i.d.) at the Recreation Office, 98 Richards Way. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Phone: (775) 353-2376.
- Parent Manual - Provides everything you need to know to participate in the Kid Konnection program
- Online Registration Instructions - Online registration is permitted after a current Emergency Information form has been submitted/processed.
- Kid Konnection Payments - In order to avoid late fees, payments must be received by 5:30 p.m. the Thursday prior to the week of attendance by phone (353-2376), in person (98 Richards Way) OR online by 8 a.m. on Friday morning.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 353-2376.