The City of Sparks is one of the leading providers of kids out-of-school programs in the Truckee Meadows. Year after year, evaluations for the youth watch programs cite the staff as one of the key attributes and the service as a lifeline for working parents.
Approximately 1,000 children in preschool through 7th grade are served daily with age appropriate recreational activities designed to promote socialization and peer interaction in a fun, safe environment.
- Emergency Information Form - A new form is required at the start of each school year prior to the first date of attendance. The form must be submitted in person by parent (with picture i.d.) at the Recreation Office, 98 Richards Way. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Phone: (775) 353-2376.
- Parent Manual for 2014-15 School Year - Provides everything you need to know to participate in the Kid Konnection program
- Online Registration Instructions - Online registration is permitted after a current Emergency Information form has been submitted/processed.
- Kid Konnection Payments - In order to avoid late fees, payments must be received by 5:30 p.m. the Thursday prior to the week of attendance by phone (353-2376), in person (98 Richards Way) OR online by 8 a.m. on Friday morning.
- Monthly calendars: February, March, April, May
SPRING VACATION FUN - March 30 - April 10, 2015
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 353-2376.