The City of Sparks is one of the leading providers of kids out-of-school programs in the Truckee Meadows. Year after year, evaluations for the youth watch programs cite the staff as one of the key attributes and the service as a lifeline for working parents.
Approximately 1,000 children in preschool through 7th grade are served daily with age appropriate recreational activities designed to promote socialization and peer interaction in a fun, safe environment.
A current EMERGENCY INFORMATION FORM must be on file in order to participate in any of the following out-of-school programs:
SUMMER OUTBURST 2014
- Parent Handbook
- Online Registration Instructions
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION FORM - Required prior to the first day of attendance
- Jump Man Jump Form
- ACTIVITY SCHEDULES - WEEK 7: 1-2 Grade; 3-4 Grade; 5-7 Grade. WEEK 8: 1-2 Grade; 3-4 Grade; 5-7 Grade.
KID KONNECTION Program (Before/After school) 2014-15 School Year
- ***PLEASE READ*** Kid Konnection Parent Manual for 2014-15 School Year - Provides everything you need to know to participate in the program!
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION FORM - A new form is required at the start of each school year prior to the first date of attendance. The form must be submitted in person by parent (with picture i.d.) at the Recreation Office, 98 Richards Way. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Phone: 775) 353-2376.
- Online Registration Instructions - Online registration is permitted when a curent Emergency Information form is on file.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call (775) 353-2376.