Sparks Parks & Recreation Online Registration
- Not all classes are available through this online registration option (including Kid Konnection). Eligible classes have a computer symbol next to the class description in the seasonal activity guide.
- Class transfers and cancellations cannot be done through WebTrac.
- If you have any pop-up blockers installed, you will need to disable them, or make the Sparks Parks and Recreation Department a trusted site. If you do not, you will not be able to receive receipts or view all pages properly. The City of Sparks has taken all of the necessary precautions to ensure that this is a secure site, similar to other e-commerce sites on the Internet.
- All receipts are in .PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. When you enter the registration site, there will be a link to the Adobe website available to download free Acrobat Reader software from Adobe.com if you don't currently have it on your computer.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Your recreation household I.D. number.
If you don't have this number, call our office at 353-2376 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your number. You will need to provide names, addresses and birthdates for those registering for classes. Proof of residency is required if you have not previously registered for any of our programs.
- The Activity # and Section # for the class(es) in which you plan to enroll.
Refer to the seasonal activity guide. Check to make sure the registration period is open for the class you are registering for -- this information will be included in the class description.
- A Valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card number, expiration date and securty code.
Full payment will be required.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Thank you.