Sparks Parks & Recreation WebTrac Online Registration
**ENTER THE REGISTRATION SITE HERE**
- Not all classes are available through this online registration option (including Kid Konnection). Eligible classes have a computer symbol next to the class description in the seasonal activity guide.
- Class transfers and cancellations cannot be done through WebTrac.
- If you have any pop-up blockers installed, you will need to disable them, or make the Sparks Parks and Recreation Department a trusted site. If you do not, you will not be able to receive receipts or view all pages properly. The City of Sparks has taken all of the necessary precautions to ensure that this is a secure site, similar to other e-commerce sites on the Internet.
- All receipts are in .PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. When you enter the registration site, there will be a link to the Adobe website available to download free Acrobat Reader software from Adobe.com if you don't currently have it on your computer.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Your recreation household I.D. number.
If you don't have this number, call our office at 353-2376 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your number. You will need to provide names, addresses and birthdates for those registering for classes. Proof of residency is required if you have not previously registered for any of our programs.
- The Activity # and Section # for the class(es) in which you plan to enroll.
Refer to the seasonal activity guide. Check to make sure the registration period is open for the class you are registering for -- this information will be included in the class description.
- A Valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card number, expiration date and securty code.
Full payment will be required.
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS WILL HELP GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROMPTS:
- Enter your User Name (your household ID number).
- Enter your Password (your household ID number again). The system will then give you the option of creating your own password (which we recommend) for future registrations. Use up to 12 characters. For security purposes, we suggest using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
- Select "Sign In".
- To register for an activity, select the "Shop" option on the menu bar at the top of the page, and then select "Activity Enrollment".
- Enter the six-digit Activity Number and then enter the Section Number of the desired activity or program.
- Select the family member that you wish to enroll from the "Family Member to Enroll" pull-down box.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" icon.
- Read the Disclaimer and choose "Yes, I agree."
- Next you can opt to "Continue Shopping", "View Shopping Cart" or "Proceed to Checkout". It is recommended that you review your shopping cart and check the amount due for accuracy. If you are satisfied with your selections, proceed to checkout.
- Select Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number with no spaces or dashes, and then enter your four-digit expiration date (example: 0511 for May, 2011). As an added level of security, you will also be asked for your card's CSC code, which is a 3 to 4 digit number that helps provide some assurance that a buyer is in possession of their card during the sale. Select the "What is a CSC code" link and it will show you where to locate the code on your credit card.
- Review your billing information to make sure the card holder name and address are accurate and revise as necessary.
- Click on the "Go" button to begin the payment authorization process.
- Next, review the on-screen warning, and click the "Continue" button.
- Click the "OK" button to view a copy of your online receipt.
- Click on "View Confirmation Receipt" (in .PDF format).
- Your receipt should appear in the browser and you can print or save a copy for your permanent records.
- Once you have closed your receipt, your transaction is complete and you can select from three options: "Return to Home Page", "Continue Shopping", or "Exit".
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com or call our office at (775) 353-7857 if you have any questions or feedback regarding your experience with this system.